Monday, September 2, 2013

First Post new blog

My family moved into a new home just one week before classes, this means the mess continues. Around our house these days the term "do you know where _______ is?" is just constant. The move has helped us de-clutter our house and life. I also started "juicing", which is taking fruits and vegetables, putting them through a blender/strainer and then drinking all the good stuff. I went from needing caffeine and sugar all day to stay awake, to now I haven't had caffeine in more than 4 weeks. I thought that I would be forever enslaved to energy drinks, but after three days of rough withdrawals to now I feel absolutely incredible.
On a completely different subject, due to my indulgence into the graphic design world...I now can look at nothing the same way. Every street sign, book cover, movie title, etc. has come alive. Even signs that I have looked at for years have taken different shape and convey new messages to me. I hope everyone who reads enjoys it for what it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment